It’s summer time and a time for gardening, vacations, conventions and lots of activities with the family. One mistake network marketers often make is they slow down or even stop their marketing during summer months. This is a huge mistake. You want to keep the momentum going and keep your business growing.
Here are a few easy ways to keep your Young Living Business growing through the summer months.
1. Always carry some oils with you. Remember, busy times are the best because you usually come across more people to talk to. There are lots of ways to do this that feel natural and easy. Be aware of the people around you and the issues they are dealing with. You have things that can help. These days most people are stressed out in one way or another. Share a bit of StressAway or some other oil.
Just wearing oils will often cause people to ask questions. Don’t miss the opportunity to mention something about Young Living Essential Oils. I DON’T mean a sales pitch here. Just a teaser comment. Let the conversation flow naturally.
2. Always carry a sharing packet, well stocked with some brochures and whatever you like to share with people. Don’t forget to take your business with you on vacation. There are always opportunities to share and possibly even write off your trip as a business expense. Make sure you have your web site and phone number on every brochure or marketing material.
3. Use Prosperity & Success or Wellness Newspapers as leave behinds and as a powerful prospecting tool. These are my favorite marketing tool. They are always in my sharing packet and I take them with me on vacation to give to people I make contact with. I use these instead of business cards and I often just leave them in places where people will find them.
4. Wear clothes and accessories with Young Living logo on them. They are great conversation starters. There are some great options on the Young Living Gear website.
5. Put a window decal on your car – don’t put company name but put something about therapeutic grade essential oils with a link that directs people to YOUR web site.
6. Check in every morning and evening with email and Facebook. This is especially important if you are doing Facebook or other internet marketing. You need to keep up to date with any important news but most importantly, you need to respond to any interest.
7. Post Daily on your Facebook Page – Daily posting is very important. You can not expect to grow your following or build a business with on again and off again activity. You have access to several sources of free sharing graphics. One source is here: http://ylbusinessbuilders.com/teamnews/info-graphics Please use the tools and be consistent all year long.
There are lots of ways to keep marketing your business when you go through busy times. The key is to always be aware of the opportunities around you and keep doing something daily that makes progress.