There are actually more than 7 secrets to success in Your Young Living Business. Well, let’s get real. They aren’t really secrets but, when you are just starting out, building a successful Young living business can seem like a daunting task. The same thing can happen if you go through a rough patch and find things stalled for a time. Sometimes you need a mindset reboot. Speaking from experience. 😉
Here are seven of the more important things that all successful business builders know and apply. If you are not aware of these and focusing on them, you will have a tough time achieving any level of success in your Young Living business.
1. The Number One Secret is YOU. – You are the secret to your own success. You have to WANT it, you have to COMMIT to doing the work. Some of that work will need to be self development and working on any subconscious fears that may be getting in your way. If you don’t, it makes everything a struggle. You may find it difficult to maintain any success that you achieve because something in the self conscious says you aren’t good enough so it begins to put the brakes on.
That is why I started EFT for Network Marketers. It is centered around releasing the subconscious blocks that are holding you back from reaching your highest potential.
2. Know Your WHY – This is another crucial one. Your WHY is your driving force. It is what gets you through the hard times. It’s what keeps you going on the days when you feel like giving up. We ALL have days like that. Your WHY has to be really strong and MUST be emotional. I can’t stress that enough. If you don’t have a really strong WHY, you won’t do what it takes to get things done. If you don’t know why you want success in your Young Living business, you will have a difficult time growing a business that amounts to anything.
3. Believe in Yourself, in Young Living and the Direct Marketing Industry – This is HUGE. YOU MUST, YOU MUST, YOU MUST BELIEVE! If you aren’t 100% confident that you can do this, you may as well pack it up and settle in at the JOB. If you are struggling with belief, why not try a little EFT Tapping What If Tapping For Success in your Young Living Business
4. Visualize Success – You MUST see yourself reaching your goals. You should actually have goals written down, then daily visualizing reaching those goals. Every night before going to bed visualize goals I want to achieve. I try to get as detailed as I possibly can. What I am wearing, who I am talking to, what I am saying, I visualized myself getting awards on stage. I visualized all kinds of scenarios where I could see my check and others could also see it and be impressed. My favorite was going into the bank to deposit the check and the bank teller wanting to know how I get all these big checks.
I had so much fun when I got to that point. I loved handing the bank teller my check for deposit. Some of them were around for several years and observed my checks growing. That’s one thing I miss now that our checks are direct deposited. These days checks are direct deposited. I kind of miss those days of having to run to the bank. 😉
Anyway, think up all kinds of ways you can visualize success. It’s fun and you’ll be amazed how it helps you get there faster. As you are visualizing, keep reflecting on your WHY.
5. Take MASSIVE Action – This one seems like common sense to me. If you don’t take action, NOTHING will happen.
You must make a plan and then WORK YOUR PLAN! In the network marketing industry I have seen far too many distributors sign up who seem to think that all they have to do is join and their business will build itself as if by osmosis. Sorry to burst anyone’s bubble but that’s not how business of any kind works. Thankfully, with Young Living, we have such awesome products most people get started using the products, then the business starts growing from there. It’s much easier to share what you love.
Take appropriate action. Some people fiddle with this and that doing “business tasks” and are not really doing action that amounts to making progress
ACTION, ACTION, ACTION!! Every morning ask yourself, “What can I do today to MOVE my business forward toward the realization of my goals?”
6. Learning From Mistakes – It is a fact of life. There will be mistakes, lots of them. In the beginning you are learning. You are learning about Young Living Essential Oils, learning ways to promote yourself and your business and just getting the feel for what fits your style of business building.
Don’t let mistakes scare you. Everyone who is successful in anything has made lots of mistakes through the process. You LEARN from mistakes. Be grateful for the things you learned. Make the adjustments you need to make and move FORWARD! I want to see people, Especially those on my team, experience the freedom of working from home but I’ve seen far too many distributors give up way too soon because the things they did to promote their business didn’t work as they planned.
You have to keep trying and testing until you find what fits YOUR style. There are marketing techniques that fit most anyone. I am an excellent example. I was very uncomfortable approaching strangers and I was not into harassing friends and family. I had to test all kinds of marketing and THAT I DID!
Lots of marketing techniques I tried were abysmal failures, some I spent a lot of money on. In the beginning I was broke so free and really cheap was all I could do. The point is, you have to keep trying and testing methods to promote your business.
Think of each mistake or failure as a lesson. Learn the lesson, make the adjustments and KEEP PROGRESSING!
7. Celebrate Abundance – Be on the watch for anything that is progress. Celebrate progress. Celebrate abundance. Celebrate when you learn something that will grow your business. Celebrate success in others too.
Even in troubled times, there are lots of things that we can be thankful for. Celebrate those things. Reflect and rejoice over the good things. Gratitude reduces negativity.
Put on some Abundance or Gratitude essential oil and do a little Gratitude tapping while reflecting on all the things you are celebrating.
These success tips are just the start. Your upline leaders have their own list, so make sure you ask them how they became successful. Make sure you are having fun in the process.
Filed under: Success Mindset