Here is a great quote from Craig Aramaki, “Don’t sell the products! Instead, fall in love with the products and then, sell that love. Your passion is your purpose.”
Craig Aramaki is chief marketing officer at Young Living Essential Oils . He made that comment at the 2013 Grand Convention. It’s a really powerful statement and one you should think about. How much do you love the products? What about Young Living Essential Oils as a company?
I have been with Young Living for over 16 years. I started building my business because of how much I love the oils and what they have done for me and my family both physically and emotionally. It was Abundance oil that lifted me out of severe depression. Within minutes of using that oil I felt wonderful. It was that shift that made me realize how much I could help others with these oils.
I could never be successful building a business with products I didn’t truly LOVE! I have been involved with several companies and affiliate programs on the side over the years for products and services I use. Some of them I attempted to build a side income with but I had very little success with any of those other programs. Each one has paled in comparison to Young Living. I guess it was good because they all made me appreciate what we have in Young Living and how special this company really is.
To be really successful in Young Living, you really need to understand and appreciate how unique the company and products are. I know most people say that about their company but NONE can say things that Young Living Distributors can say about our company.
It is IMPORTANT that YOU, as a Young Living Distributor who is serious about success, get to know the things that make our company truly unique. First by using the products and becoming a product of the product. Using the products you will have your own stories to tell.
Second, learn how Young Living goes above and beyond what is normal to produce the highest quality essential oils in the world. Get to know the ways Young Living is different from other network marketing companies and other essential oil companies.
A Few Things You Should Know . . .
- Gary has invested 33 years in the research and development of essential oils.
- The FDA says, Gary Young is the foremost expert on essential oils and distillation in the WORLD!
- Gary has been told by French essential oil experts that YL has the finest Lavender in the world!
- Young Living has 9 farms and 9 distilleries and over 14 partners crafting and distilling worldwide.
- YL is building another distillery this year at Highland Farm in Idaho. This will be the 10th distillery Young Living operates.
- Largest Lavender farm in France belongs to Young Living with 1000 acres.
Young Living has the largest acreage producing Lavender in the whole world with lavender growing in Utah, Idaho and France.
- No chemicals are used on the YL Farms! Use special spray created by Gary containing oils! Much more expensive but the only real way to be organic!
- Organic Compost is used on all YL Farms for soil enhancement 5 million tons of compost used annually on YL fields! Every Young Living farm has a composting yard. Plant matter from the distillation go in, no waste!
- Gary Young injects microbes & enzymes into soil, also liquid from worm castings for fertilizer
- Aromatic plants need a pH balance of 7-7.8! Who knew?! Gary Young did!
- Young Living works with 7 other labs around the world to determine the properties and purity of Young Living essential oils.
These are just a few ways that Young Living is really unique as a network marketing company. How many network marketing companies have you heard of that have their own farms in multiple counties around the world?
Be aware of these things when you are sharing information with people about the oils. Use the products and develop your own product success stories. Listen to audios on products and company news and training. These things will help you grow your passion and help you stick with your business until you achieve the success you want in your Young Living business.
Filed under: Success Mindset