Procrastination is a problem for many network marketers. The days are ticking by one after another. Don’t let procrastination cause you to miss out on this opportune time to build a successful Young Living business. Every day that you don’t do some work on your business, self improvement and training are putting you one step further away from your goals.
Tips to help with Procrastination:
1. Know WHY you are building this business and think about it every day. Then decide what you will do TODAY that will take you one step closer to your goal.
2. Make a list of the IMPORTANT things you want to accomplish today. I start my to do list in the afternoon for the next day’s activities. I put it under my mouse so it is the first thing I see when I sit down at my computer.
Some of the things on your list need to be things that will actually cause you to increase income – Getting people to your web site, putting marketing materials out, talking to prospects, etc.
3. Prioritize your list. Decide which things are most important on the list. Do those tasks first, before checking email or Facebook. I find this especially important if I plan to make social media graphics or write articles. It is easy to get sidetracked with other things and never get around to things you had planned to do to grow your business.
4. Big jobs can be broken down into parts. Part of your daily routine should be reading success books and training. I have several books I am in the process of reading. I read a bit from each every day. Even 15 minutes a day reading will be a positive step forward.
5. Make a plan and take action. Decide how much time you will spend each week on your business. Then plan what you will do during that time.
6. Do some EFT to help release some of the causes of procrastination.
I recommend at a minimum of talking to at least two new prospects every day… that is 60 a month. If you recruit just 10%, you will have 6 new recruits personally sponsored every month.
You will never be perfect. You don’t have to get it perfect, you just have to get it going.
Filed under: Success Mindset