To build a successful full time business with Young Living, it is crucial that you build belief. You need belief not only in yourself and your ability to get there but you also must believe in the network marketing industry.
Here are a few ways to build belief:
1. Using the Products – You must believe in the products you are offering otherwise, you’ll never be able to recommend the products to other people.
Let me tell you, a great product experience can work wonders in building belief in your ability to sell it. My product experience is the reason I have built a full time career in Young Living today. Use the products. You’ll have great stories to tell and STORIES SELL!
2. Attend Events – You should be attending as many Young Living events as you possibly can. Whenever you can get together with other distributors you can learn from each other. Not only learning but energizing each other.
3. Listen to audios and videos – There are loads of audios and videos put out by Young Living, your upline and other network marketing trainers. Serious network marketers are listening to these trainings as much as possible. The more you listen, the more you will be able to speak up about things that will help other people.
4. Attend Conference Calls – Listening to and even participating in conference calls is another awesome way to build belief in yourself and Young Living. Conference calls are a great way to learn more and polish up your skills.
There are a lot of conference calls you can access, especially if you are using any of the training on the internet. It is impossible to be on all of them. Usually these conference calls are recorded so you can listen anytime.
5. Read Books – I know, you already know reading books is important but I am always amazed how few books people actually read. As Jim Rohn said, “The book you don’t read won’t help.”
6. Subscribe to Newsletters & Blogs – There are loads of blogs and newsletters that you can benefit from. It is particularly important to subscribe to all upline newsletters you can find. You can learn oil tips and business building ideas that will keep you energized and making progress. They also can give you ideas for things to share with prospects and downline.
Also subscribe to newsletters and blogs on marketing, personal development, besides things related to Young Living. I also recommend subscribing to industry journals like Network Marketing Times Magazine.
7. Talk to someone who has done it – Find someone in your upline who has achieved what you are wanting to achieve. Talk to them. Learn what they did to be successful. Not only what they did but notice their mindset.
8. Affirmations – I have been a firm believer in affirmations for a long time. The words you use have power. You raise or lower your energy and belief by the words you use. You can even program yourself and your habits. You can change things you don’t like.
Affirmations can be effective in helping reprogram success habits. Add EFT to your affirmations and watch the changes you can make. I never do affirmations without adding some EFT. It’s powerful. Give it a try.
9. Visualization – See yourself and feel what it feels like to achieve success in network marketing. Spend a little time each day visualizing and getting comfortable with various aspects of your business. Use the visualization tool to help you get the ideas flowing. I recommend watching it every day.
Don’t forget to use Young Living oil blends that help put you in the successful emotional state. An example that fits here is Believe oil. Believe oil blend contains Idaho Balsam Fir and Frankincense essential oils that may encourage feelings of strength and faith. As you are able to move past emotional setbacks and barriers, you will be able to reach your true, unlimited potential.
These are just a few things you can do to build belief. Do something each day to build your belief and success mindset.